My program utilizes my expertise in children and adolescents with psychiatric illness to provide coaching specific to common parenting issues that arise like:
- setting and enforcing limits
- the importance of consistent parenting
- sibling relationships
- making the best of mismatched temperament
- balancing your need to protect with your child’s developmental need to experience both positive and negative emotions
- navigating treatment options
It is time to stop feeling powerless in your own home and to start enjoying your family time.
AND, the good news is – you don’t have to wait for your children to change. It is all within your control and starts with learning how to manage your own thinking.
Select a service to start learning how to better manage your household, your children, and your thinking.